Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Just to start

So, I am proud to say that I saved my wife's life. Yes, I did. I saved here life by trying to get some action. We were in bed, I was feeling her up, and I found it. A big lump just sitting there. I wasn't sure what to think at first, didn't know if she already had noticed and knew it wasn't an issue, didn't know anything. But as you can imagine, I didn't get any that night. No, what followed was a series of doctors, test, and procedures. And eventually the answer that we didn't want to hear, CANCER. So odd the way thins happen in life, at 7:59am you know you are late for work, at 12:00pm you know it's lunch time, 3:30pm you know nothing. So what do you do? How do you react? All that is for sure is that what you thought was happening that next weekend isn't and plans for the summer don't exist. All you hear in you head is Cancer. So, you move on, its all there is to do. You move on to the next doctor, move on to the next test, and move on to your next treatment. Blood work, scans, and surgery. Them more tests, scans, and doctors. My goal is to talk about my side of my wife's breast cancer. Help myself more than anything. Maybe help someone else along he way.

No comments:

Post a Comment